Terms and Conditions
All autographs we sell are signed in the presence of our company director and come with an Island Autographs Ltd Certificate of Authenticity.
We do not and will never sell autographs obtained from a third party.
We currently accept PayPal and all major debit and credit cards.
- We send out all items within a week of the signing in question.
- We only use services that require a signature on delivery only.
- Personal items sent it will be calculated on an individual basis.
- You will receive an email once your item or items have been dispatched.
- In the rare event of your item not arriving please email us at email@example.com so we can track it down for you.
Refunds and cancellations
- All orders are fully cancelable and refundable up to 24 hours before the date of the signing. After this time only orders without personalisations can be cancelled or refunded. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of the cancellation request.
- Orders with personalisations are considered to be bespoke products and therefore not eligable for a refund under any circumstances after the date of the signing.
- Should the celebrity signer cancel his or her private signing or convention appearance then all orders for this person will be refunded in full within 7 days of the cancellation notice.
- In compliance with UK distance selling regulations customers may cancel their order within 7 days of receipt of their goods, and receive a full refund. Personalised orders are not returnable or refundable after receipt in any circumstances. A full refund of the purchase price and any delivery costs will be made provided the goods have been returned without breach of the statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods.
- For orders that are outside of the time-scale of the 7 day returns limit set out in the UK Distance Selling Regulations cancellations will be accepted subject to a minimum-handling fee of 12.5 of the invoice price to cover re-stocking and administration costs.
- All returns must be sent to : #3 46 Mill Hill Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO317EG, UK, securely packaged and in a saleable condition.
- Liability Except as may be implied by law and except in the case of death or personal injury where the Customer is dealing as a consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by us the remedies to you shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and we shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
Send in items
- For all of the private signings we do and conventions we attend we offer a send in option.
- Whilst every effort will be taken to take great care of all your personal items, all personal items are sent in at the owners own risk; Island Autographs Ltd do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused in any way.
- If you are sending your own image for signing the signer has the right to refuse to sign it if they think its inappropriate. No nude or topless images will be accepted, if the signer refuses to sign your item an image from our own range will be selected as a replacement, and you will be given the option to accept either it or a full refund.
- Island Autographs Ltd are not responsible for any damage occurred to personal items during shipping to or from us. We will always aim to get each personal item signed as requested but cannot guarantee.
Any other question please do not hesitate to get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
All images and logos on this website are copyright (c) their respective owners and are used under fair usage with no copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.